Privacy Statement – Skarpekniver.com
The privacy statement applies from July 25, 2018.
SkarpeKniver AS (Skarpekniver, we, us or our) is responsible for the processing of your personal information, and will describe and respect your private life and personal integrity when you use or visit our online shop.
This privacy statement will help you understand the personal information we process, why they are collected and processed and how we use them. It will also forklift how you can use the rights you have when you contradict us with your personal information. We ask that you take the time to read this Privacy Statement fundamentally. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us using the contact details at the bottom of the document.
Information that you actively provide to us to handle, or, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address.
- Phone number.
- Postal address.
- Payment information that is processed but not stored
- Date of registration.
- Purchase history, below number of purchases, write products and purchase frequency.
- Reply submits when participating in competitions or surveys.
- Other types of information that you provide when you have previously sent others to a lawyer for us, for example in contact with customer service.
- User-generated personal data
- The type of activity posted on your site
- Marketing and other promotions and / or information sent to registered email address
- Information about your user behavior in online stores and assessment of customer service inquiries
- Login information on my site and customer service inquiries
- Details of your visitors to your services, including but not limited to data traffic or other communication data and which products you have access to
- Device and software information such as operating system and browser
Skarpekniver AS processes personal data in line with that of some early promising and regulatory and, to a degree, regulatory agency, gives access to or the customer has consented to such processing. Once you have registered and purchased or created an account, we process any information about you based on customer administration, invoicing and to fulfill the obligations that SkarpeKniver AS has undertaken to carry out deliveries in agreement with the customer.
We process your personal information for the following programs
A) Our applications
- To give you the purchases.
- To adapt and individualize our communication to you, so that the information you receive from us becomes as interesting and relevant to you as possible, and when you get it through the right channel and at the right time. This means something else when you are in our online store, or you get information about offers and offers from us, about the products we review and suggest before you can choose the basics of your previous, individual user information and prefer.
- To handle payment for your account and provide you with order and invoice information;
- To communicate with you about your customer relationship or eat purchases in our services.
- To conduct user surveys and tests with a view to improving the product range and handling level
- At the customer’s initiative, we use the information for customer service and complaint handling;
- To provide you with offers, news, information or products that you have requested;
B) For administration and product development
- Implementation of aggregate level analyzers to improve products and services.
- For administrative use or to provide our services to you.
- To improve the level of handling, identify security breaches and secure your user data based on log files.
- For analysis and statistical purposes with a view to improving services, including mapping of market trends.
- To establish, enforce or defend us against legal requirements.
C) For marketing purposes
- To provide you with offers, news, information, products or services to you as a customer if you wish.
- Others previously for direct marketing. This option is based on your consent under applicable law.
D) To fulfill our legal obligations under the Other Accounting Act and Accountants, and to be able to highlight information about competing authorities when this is in accordance with Norwegian law that has been imposed on us, in addition to the above points.
At the same time, for the above cases, we only process personal information to the extent necessary and I must respond to what is necessary and it is necessary to protect your private life.
The processing of personal data based on the purposes described below:
- point (A) is necessary to fulfill the obligations Skarpekniver AS has undertaken to carry out assignments and service agreements with you as a customer.
- Point (B) is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interest in developing, managing, protecting and marketing our services, as well as from a business and strategy perspective.
- point (C) is based on safeguarding a legitimate interest, and otherwise in accordance with section 15 of the Marketing Act, as regards marketing by electronic mail in existing customer relationships.
- If you have given consent, we will be able to send you marketing via e-mail or other electronic communication methods within the Marketing Act, unless you have asked us otherwise.
- point (D) is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
Consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data will in some cases be indirect or implied based on the activity in which you have provided us with such personal data. We have, where this is required by law, guidelines that you must physically approve with your consent in direct marketing and newsletters by agreeing to the company’s terms.
If you have consented, we will be able to send you email marketing or other electronic communication methods within the Marketing Act, unless you have asked us otherwise, in accordance with the Marketing Law in force at any time.
In cases where our processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. However, revocation of consent will not affect the treatment we undertook based on the consent until it was revoked. Consent can be removed by updating the settings under the contact preferences on our website or by contacting customer service. Consent will remain in effect until you withdraw your consent.
Access to data and third parties
Skarpekniver AS is located in Norway, but can still provide your information to a representative office, affiliated companies or agents, both in Norway and abroad in connection with the fulfillment of the contract terms above you.
Your personal information is only used for the purpose of Skarpekniver AS to be able to carry out the contractual obligations we have above you. For example, we may use a service provider to provide logistics services, infrastructure or IT services, administrative services, such as credit and debit card processing services, provide customer service, marketing services or other services on our behalf, and share that information with the appropriate service provider.
The third parties who may access personal data in the performance of the Services will only be permitted to process them on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions. Subcontractors Skarpekniver AS makes use of, cannot use the personal data for any purpose other than to provide the agreed service. Special precautions are taken to ensure that the subcontractors act in accordance with this privacy statement and Norwegian privacy law, and especially where the data processor is located in a country outside Norway or the EU / EEA area.
If it is required by law or it is suspected that an offense has been committed in connection with the use of our services, the information we have stored about you may be disclosed to public authorities. We may share your personal information with third parties if we have reasonable grounds for doing so. Sharing can happen;
- to live up to our legal obligations, such as court orders and government decisions or as permitted by law.
- to protect our property, our rights or our customers and employees’ safety.
- to protect against unauthorized, harmful, offensive, fraudulent or unlawful use or subscription of our services and to protect our networks, services, devices and users from such use.
- to promote or defend us against complaints or legal claims in legal, administrative or similar proceedings.
- to assess credit risk, for reporting purposes or to receive payment for our services.
to external auditors and authorities.
Protecting your privacy information is a high priority for us, and we are constantly working to protect information and other confidential information. Security work includes both physical, technical and administrative measures, including information protection, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks, as well as office buildings and technical facilities. We use several forms of security technology to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or transmission. For example, we store the privacy information you provide on a restricted access server. By using Skarpekniver AS’s services, we may be in contact with sensitive personal information:
A) Personal identification number for invoice as payment method; Here, the Data Inspectorate’s guidelines are followed in order to perform the contractual service above you as a customer. This means that we send the given social security number via an encrypted transfer to a credit information partner. Skarpekniver AS does not under any circumstances store this information beyond the result of the credit check. We receive this as a score used to evaluate whether we can offer you an invoice as a payment solution.
B) Credit card data; Skarpekniver AS does not handle any sensitive card information. When you provide credit information at registration, this is forwarded directly to our payment partner who verifies card data and stores it for later use. In return, Skarpekniver AS receives a non-sensitive key which is used to charge your credit card for future transactions when ordering service. Payment partner is PCI DSS approved. The safety work also means that we regularly review various factors such as risk exposure, available technology, business needs and regulatory requirements. This ensures that Skarpekniver AS has adequate security measures around your personal data at all times. Storage and deletion Skarpekniver AS will store your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such information is obtained, except where Skarpekniver AS is legally obliged to store such information. If you send us an email, we will keep your email address and use it to respond to your request. When it is no longer necessary to store your personal information, we will delete and where necessary anonymize your personal information. Skarpekniver AS will delete or anonymize your personal information when the purpose of the individual processing is fulfilled.
To the extent that we are required to retain information for longer than is necessary to maintain the agreement entered into as a result of provisions of accounting or accounting legislation, we will retain the information for as long as it is required by law.
Update and change
Contact Skarpekniver AS (org. No. 996 526 569) is responsible for processing personal data in accordance with this privacy statement.
For questions and inquiries regarding our processing of personal data, please contact us at [email protected].